qmail issue + subdomain delegation

Dorn Andras dorn at ktk.bme.hu
Tue Apr 26 21:21:18 UTC 2005

Just one more question. We delegated the gsb.ceu.hu
subdomain to
bhole.gsb.ceu.hu.

The ceu.hu forward zone seems like:

gsb	IN	NS	bhole.gsb.ce.hu.
gsb	IN	NS	vega.ceu.hu.

Like the windows does. Is it right or should I replace the another
solution:

$ORIGIN gsb.ceu.hu.
@             IN      NS     bhole.gsb.ceu.hu.
               IN      NS     vega.gsb.ceu.hu.
vega          IN      A      193.6.218.1 ; 'glue' record

I think it will not help to resolve the UDP queries problem, but I would
like to be sure I did everything right.

Best wishes,
Andras