BIND vs. DNS

WonderBoy jason.hammond at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 08:04:26 UTC 2005

The above links really do not justify going with BIND over Microsoft's
implementation.  If you read the full document BIND in its earlier
verision is just as vulnerable to cache polution as well.

  I would say though that I have run Microsoft's DNS on Windows 2003
Server for external facing DNS zones.  The servers were having constant
stability issues that we could not resolve.  Once I installed BIND
9.3.0 on Windows 2003 all of the issues went away, CPU and memory
utilization drastically went down and I have not had any issues since
then.

hope this helps.