problem configuring bind-9.3.0rc4 on Solaris8

David Michaels david.michaels at uc.edu
Thu Apr 7 06:01:16 UTC 2005

Hi...
sunfreeware.com has gcc for download. Then you need to put it in the path..  If
you start with the prebuilt compiler install everything from then on from
source, you can build a really nice box.

Your prefix looks funny maybe --prefix=/usr, Watch out for... --sysconfdir=DIR
also and your init scripts.

Sun comes with in.named...

--
Thank You