DNS ROOT understanding

Nicolas LIENARD nlienard at fr.colt.net
Thu Sep 30 09:26:36 UTC 2004

Thanks for this answear.

Is it possible to do a dump of the cache bind, then to reload it ?

For instance, the world interconnectivity  of the dnscache server is down;
I can't reload the bind and have to "stop" or "kill" it.
Is it possible to dump the cache then keeping it and using it to reload bind
?

Thanks

nicolas liénard