Automatic registration

Hisham hisham at al-saad.org
Fri Sep 24 07:11:08 UTC 2004

Hi,
We are a hosting company and we were looking into a way to automate domain
registration procedure for our customers. So that they can search an
available domain, add and update their DNS records, all through web
interface (i.e. something like register.com). Currently we are running BIND
9.2.3 and the domain registration procedure is done manually.

We would like to start small then grow big aiming toward a sophisticated
system as the one on rigester.com.
Any feedback from the experts of this list for a kickstart will offcourse be
highly appreciated :)
Many thanks in advance,

Hisham