learning bind from basics

ITC Baur & Pfannenschmid GbR itc at omeganet.de
Fri Sep 17 07:09:16 UTC 2004

There is a well-known standard book called "DNS and bind" written by Paul
Albitz and Cricket Liu; you can find it at O'Reilly. It's a very good book,
begins where it should begin but takes you to technical details also.
Furthermore, it tells you about the differences between the old bind
versions (beginning with bind 4) and the modern ones (bind 9). Plus, it is
easy to understand and operates with much examples.

Yours,

Peter