$generate

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Thu Sep 16 20:02:29 UTC 2004

Bryan Irvine <sparctacus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to get this to work for a class b?
You mean to count up 2 digits ? No i don't think so.
> Or something similar?

a small script ( sh / perl) or a c-snippet would do, using
a simple makefile to generate the "real" file from a "prototype"
file. In addition you could make sanitychecks preventing
silly mistakes.

> --Bryan

--=20
Peter H=E5kanson        =20
           Sorry about my e-mail address, but i'm trying to keep spam out=
,