match-clients and TSIG keys

Adam Clark Adam.Clark at ngv.vic.gov.au
Mon Sep 13 23:15:47 UTC 2004

Not at all, I have aliased another IP onto the slave server
And set the axfr's for the second view to originate from there
And that works fine.=20

Once 9.3 does come out, would using TSIG keys to identify which
Of the views you want to transer become the prefered=20
method or will the current method remain best practice?

Also, thanks for the tip on acl's making the mutually exclusive.
This also helped make my configuration deal with bogon
Lists more clear and concise.

Thanks for all your help

Adam