Going crazy! -- "Sending Notifies" not working on Redhat Enterprise v3??

raiden at wonko.inow.com raiden at wonko.inow.com
Fri Oct 15 17:53:35 UTC 2004

Hi Mark,

I have tested it once again to make sure I'm not crazy.  Unless you can
tell me that I'm seeing things, my slave server does contact the master
server when the slave server is restarted in BIND 9.2.1, when the NS
records are defined as CNAME's.

Now, this is Redhat 9.0's stock distribution of BIND... so for all I know
they have made modifications to it.  But, the slave server definitely does
contact the master server.

Thank you,
-Raiden