Migration from BIND 4.9 to 9.2 or Microsoft DNS

Barry Finkel b19141 at achilles.ctd.anl.gov
Tue Oct 12 13:30:21 UTC 2004

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu replied:

> You won't get support from this forum :-)

Sorry to disappoint Peter, but there have been discussions of the
interaction between MS W2k (or W2k+3) DNS Server and BIND in the
on this list (and on its now-defunct sister list bind9-users at isc.org).
Check the list archives.  Discussions of BIND interoperability with
other DNS software is not off-topic for this list.
Barry S. Finkel
Computing and Instrumentation Solutions Division
Building 222, Room D209              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov