Problems w/ Bind 9.1.3

Jeremy Jones jcjones at samford.edu
Fri Oct 29 12:25:19 UTC 2004

I am having an issue with Bind 9.1.3 installed from Redhat disks.  Bind
starts up normally with no errors.  However, bind is exiting on its own
with no errors.  I haven't been able to pinpoint the time (or time
frame) that this takes place.  I have turned on debugging to verify that
it wasn't hitting any errors along the way.  The only line that is in my
debug file is from when it started up.  Does anyone have any insight or
any suggestions I could try?  Many thanks!

Jeremy C. Jones
Computer and Telecommunications
Samford University
800 Lakeshore Drive