Dynamic DNS

donald.branch at mizuhocbus.com donald.branch at mizuhocbus.com
Fri Oct 22 13:21:17 UTC 2004

I'm in the process of updating from bind 9.2.1 to 9.3  and I'm considering
going completely dynamic,  I was wondering if anyone new of a set of
already written tools for managing a dynamic dns environment.   I already
know you have to use nsupdate,  but  are there any written programs for
inserting new records and deleting records using nsupdate or something
else. I'm just trying to avoid having to write the tools myself,  but if I
have to I will.

Thanks

Donald Branch
Mizuho Corporate Bank, Limited
Americas Systems Operations Division
1251 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10020
donald.branch at mizuhocbus.com

This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or sensitive information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal and any such attachments in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error please notify the sender and immediately destroy the message and all its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may be those of the author and not necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd (the "Bank"). The Bank accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information herein contained.