simple local caching DNS

AL al.minor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 22:19:05 UTC 2004

The answer is in the message what it is telling you is to make sure
that the DNS server name and ip address exist on the first server that
nslookup queries.  Simply create a ptr record or a cname record and
the wizard should step you through it.  Also make sure you do the same
on all the other dns servers as well each server must have a record
about the other.