Basic setup problem

Sten Carlsen ccc2716 at vip.cybercity.dk
Mon Nov 22 19:12:05 UTC 2004

Hi
To me this looks most like a web-server configuration problem. DNS will
see that people get to the "doorstep" by describing the way. The
web-server is responsible from this point. On my web-page you will get
the main page for whatever your browser asks for. It is your duty to set
this up. It is very easy at least with Apache, YMMV.

Good luck.

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature