Update 2 for contrib/sdb/{Makefile,sasl.c,zone2ldap.[c1]}

Turbo Fredriksson turbo at bayour.com
Thu Nov 4 08:37:07 UTC 2004

I wanted SASL bind, so I 'stole' sasl.c from the OpenLDAP source
tree and added some logic in zone2ldap.c.
This should be legal, since all three softwares (bind9, zone2ldap
and openldap) is using a free license. Maybe soneome should double
check before this patch is accepted...

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Desc: zone2ldap.c - patch 2

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Desc: zone2ldap.1 - patch 2

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Desc: SASL utility functions

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Desc: Makefile for zone2ldap building

-- Type: application/octet-stream
-- Desc: Patch for README.zone2ldap