Email Issues.

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Thu Nov 4 01:40:53 UTC 2004

You seem to be making a big assumption that your problems sending mail
to "certain areas of the country" are caused by something wrong in the
DNS that you publish to the world. Doesn't it seem more likely that you
can't send to these domain because *their* DNS is screwed up or
otherwise unresolvable? Could you give an example of a domain you're
having trouble with? What makes you think that the trouble clusters
around "certain areas", as opposed to just being random?

Of course, you haven't really given any details on how this sending
"trouble" manifests itself in terms of bounce messages, log messages,
etc., so all of this is just speculation on our parts at this stage.

- Kevin