Somewhat OT: Getting control of reverse for my Qwest.net /29

KSP ksp at att.com
Mon Nov 1 22:39:07 UTC 2004

You should be able to get Qwest to do this.  As Marco points out, though,
it may not be as easy to convince them as it is to configure.  RFC 2317
outlines the technical parts:

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2317.txt

"This document describes a way to do IN-ADDR.ARPA delegation on non-octet
boundaries for address spaces covering fewer than 256 addresses."

This should not be an uncommon request for an ISP of Qwest's size.

ksp