Dynamic DNS error

Simon Waters Simon at wretched.demon.co.uk
Thu May 20 16:49:26 UTC 2004

/dev/rob0 wrote:

> Don't mess with IPv6 until you have IPv4 working. :)
Don't mess with dynamic DNS until you've mastered static might be a good
motto as well ;)

>>cat /etc/dhcpd.conf
>>
>>xaero:/var/lib/named # cat /etc/dhcpd.conf
>>ddns-updates on;
>>ddns-domainname "tuxcafe.lan";
>

> I don't have these in my dhcpd.conf.

Me to, but I do have zone declarations, like the OP's earlier post, but
they don't occur nested in subnet declarations in my dhcpd.conf.

> Hmmm, I think I had trouble using serial numbers less than 10 digits,
> but I cannot remember what the problem was.

You did ? I think it is just you.

-- File: signature.asc
-- Desc: OpenPGP digital signature