Bind 8.3.3 and WinAD

Simpson, Doug dsimpson at friedmancorp.com
Tue May 11 22:42:36 UTC 2004

I am setting up Active Directory fo rthe first time.  I have been able to
get my dns (bind 8.3.3) to be dynamic, however, it appears that certain
files are having their rights changed.  The "mydomain.net.hosts" file in
.../cache/... Is changing from 644 to 444.
The bind is running on a debian box on my internal network and only responds
to internal requests.
What do I need to do to stop this from changing and what is chmoding it?
Hope this is enough info, if not please say so and I can add more.
Doug