Resolution issues to Yahoo, Hotmail, MSN

Bruce Embrey embrey at hood.edu
Tue May 4 20:20:28 UTC 2004

Bind Users:

I have have been experiencing some delays in mail going to Yahoo,
Hotmail, and MSN lately. I was wondering if any of you have been
experiencing this as well? I am getting mx server broken messages when
doing initial deliveries. It doesn't appear to be an issue with my mail
server since the messages eventually do deliver. Any suggestions on
where to look?

I am running RedHat 9 with bind 9.2.1.

Bruce Embrey

Bruce Edward Embrey : Linux Systems Manager
Campus Email Admin / NETREG : UNIX / Linux Administrator
Hood College : embrey at hood.edu : Phone (301)696-3927