DNS RR

Barry Finkel b19141 at achilles.ctd.anl.gov
Mon Mar 29 15:52:37 UTC 2004

Mokwena Motseto <MotsetM at sapo.co.za> wrote:

>I am having problems to setup DNS RR in AD integrated DNS, i know this is
>not the correct platform to ask this question, but this is my last resort

I am not sure I understand your question.  Exactly what are you trying
to do?  If you have a setup with MS W2k (or W2k+3) AD-integrated DNS,
then you add and remove DNS entries via the DNS GUI that MS supplies.
You can also use the dnscmd command-line tool.
Barry S. Finkel
Computing and Instrumentation Solutions Division
Building 222, Room D209              Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov