NSLookup - problem?

Paul p_p at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 10:07:28 UTC 2004

Hi

I have 3 computer on my home network all linked to the internet via an ADSL
router.
I have an internal DHCP server that assigns the IP and DNS addresses to each
PC.  The
DNS addresses used are that of my ISP and are public addresses.

The problem I am having on one of my PC's is with DNS resolution.

99% of DNS address will resolve on this PC but the odd one or two will not
however they DO resolve on the other 2 PC's.

The problem is obviously with the PC that cannot resolve the addresses as it
cannot be DNS as this resolves names on the other 2 PC's but I am a little
lost as to what is stopping this PC's resolving all but a couple of
addresses.

Hope someone can help.

Regards