Intermittent timeout problem

Oli Comber oli at niceltowers.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 11:52:07 UTC 2004

Hi,
I hope this isn't seen as bad etiquette cross-posting this, but I'm sure
its a general bind configuration problem, not just Bind 9.

It could also be my firewall that's the problem - I'm currently using
the setup build into Suse9, though this will change to a self-rolled
configuration any day now.

Please, if anyone has any experience of this problem, I've got a very
sore forehead from the repeated hitting against my monitor :0(

Thanks,
-Oli

-- Desc: Forwarded message - Intermittent timeout problem