BIND DNS and RFC 952

J Marquez sunsol19712003 at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 4 08:45:39 UTC 2004

Hi folks,

Does anyone know how to avoid translate addresses of domains that doesnt match RFC 952 for BIND 8.2.4? (We have Cache DNS's).

We dont want our DNS treat the domains that doesnt match the RFC, because we are receiving many queries of domains that finish in "!" or "_" or many other characters that we are sure we dont want to translate and increases the CPU load.

So can anybody help us to avoid this?

Thank you very much in advance and best regards.