DNS for my intranet

Tsakiridis Antonis atsakir at lab.epmhs.gr
Tue Jun 29 14:25:39 UTC 2004

I have configured bind-9.2.1-16 for my intranet and I want, whenever my
gateway is connected to the Internet(dial-up), to use my local nameserver
to resolve Internet names. I guess, this means that I want my nameserver
to forward queries that do *NOT* correspond to my intranet to my ISP's
namserver. What kind of 'zone' statement should I use to do that?

Thanks a lot in advance

Tsakiridis Antonis

believed to be clean.