Setup a DNSSEC with my own public and private key

Manuel Gil Perez manuel at dif.um.es
Mon Jun 28 11:14:31 UTC 2004

Hi and thanks both Jim and Edward.

Currently, the dnssec-* tools permit to sign the zones and authenticate the
source of a dynamic update. The user can check this signature for testing
out the integrity/authenticity of the responses but, how the user can be
sure that this signature is of trust??

For this, I'd like to establish my keys where the PKI provides this trust.

Thanks.