Filtering MX traffic trough BIND - any experiences?

Joaquin J. Domens jdomens at corp.terra.es
Fri Jun 18 12:40:57 UTC 2004

Hi,
thanks for your quick response ....

Reading your post I assume that this should be better achieved with BIND9,
but on the other hand it will consume much more RAM, maybe double ?.

I have all BIND8 boxes on production, but I'm no afraid of installing BIND9
for this issue, or should I? :)

Assuming the server will be for that issue only, it's ok to talk about 1-2
GB of RAM to do the work ?

Thanks,
Joaquin

news:cauk9a$qnb$1 at sf1.isc.org...