WG: Problem getting Bind to log debug messages.

Michael Schoen michael at schoen.de
Thu Jun 17 19:56:42 UTC 2004

Hi Peace,

> I am having problems getting bind to log any debug
> messages.  The only thing it logs at is info level.
> Here is mmy config for logging.  I'm running bind9.2.3
> and using the chroot funtion in bind.

Your logging entries seem 100% okay to me. It's been quite a while I`ve =
been
playing around with bind, but I got the impression the logging is not =
fully
implemented.  I'm running a dynamic dns server and tried to log dns =
updates,
including ips and passwords. I ended up changing the source and figured =
out,
that there is some work to do in the logging section...

So use the source ;)

Sincerly

	.\\ichael

Yesterday is history,