akadns.net DNS servers

Ladislav Vobr lvobr at ies.etisalat.ae
Wed Jun 16 03:12:57 UTC 2004

UAE - akadns was unreachable 17:15 - 18:11 GMT+4;

this must had been great ddos effect, since bind doesn't cache timeouts,
so every caching bind in the world amplified it's clients traffic and
send it to them - handle it guys :-) it is your fault maybe, maybe not,
but we are not going to help you to slow down our floods.

Ladislav