Question and

Peter Rabbit peterrabbit at cogeco.ca
Wed Jun 16 02:49:36 UTC 2004

Sometimes when I query a domin name I get the result that the domian name is not found.  What I have noticed in my logs though is that the domain name of our server is adding on 'cogeco.net'  I did a nslookup on exchnage.hrps.on.ca and when I grep the logs I see that it looked up exchnage.hrps.on.ca.cogeco.net (where cogeco.net) is the domain name of the server.
un 15 22:28:12.541 queries: client 24.226.1.93#49266: query: exchange.hrps.on.ca.cogeco.net IN A

Any advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated.