please help

George george at thecia.ie
Tue Jun 15 12:06:05 UTC 2004

Hi

Thanks for your sarcasm however I was not actually trying to market anything
just trying to make a point that not everyone who uses this list is graced
with the resources to "hire a network administrator" to ensure that morons
who insist not sending to the list but copying to it can get through.

Obviously sending to the email address of the list is just to complicated
for some people, if you are unable to figure out how to do it yourself why
don't you hire someone to fill in the "to" in your out going emails.
The effect of what I am asking would be exactly what I have achieved by
sending this to the group and cc to you. WOW hard stuff to get to terms with
huh?

Thanks