batch reverse dns lookup

Richard Peiper rpeiper at waca.com
Mon Jun 14 21:27:25 UTC 2004

	Say I have an entry in my DNS which points to a machine which no
longer exists. And I don't take it out because I am lazy and can't manage my
DNS properly? In theory you could make a much more complex system of
nslookup with reverse mapping and then a ping test to generate a status for
each entry... Hmm... considering the state of the DNS server I inherited I
might just have to look into that one.

	Richard