Trying to setup a dynamic MX response

F. Even bindlists at elitists.org
Thu Jul 29 07:32:30 UTC 2004

Why not just setup an MX record for each of the domains you will be
querying?

a.foo.com has MX a.foo.com.bar.com
b.foo.com has MX b.foo.com.bar.com
etc.
etc.

As someone else pointed out, you really won't be able to setup a
wildcard.  Maybe just setup other domains pointed to:

catchallmx.foo.com.bar.com