Unable to update nameservers

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN maillist at computerking.ca
Sun Jul 18 22:00:59 UTC 2004

I am having a problem trying to point a .com domain at my nameserver
when i try to update ns2.meganameservers.com to my nameserver
ns1.computerking.ca i get this error

Unable to update nameservers: Command failed: unable to verify existence
of nameserver ns1.computerking.ca

for ns1.computerking.ca  i get this

DNS server: ns1.kloth.net
DNS server's address: 213.133.98.149#53
Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find ns1.computerking.ca: No answer
computerking.ca origin = ns1.computerking.ca.
mail addr = root.computerking.ca.
serial = 2004071802
refresh = 10800
retry = 3600
expire = 604800
minimum = 3600

i get this

DNS server: ns1.kloth.net
DNS server's address: 213.133.98.149#53
Non-authoritative answer:
Name: ns1.computerking.ca
Address: 209.115.173.22
computerking.ca nameserver = ns1.shoemasters.computerking.ca.
computerking.ca nameserver = ns1.computerking.ca.

nslookup on my local machine it loops through my A records ???  as
nameservers examples below

v22.computerking.ca > /usr/local/etc/namedb/pz #nslookup 192.168.0.1
Server:  v22.computerking.ca
Address:  192.168.0.202

Name:    v22001.computerking.ca
Address:  192.168.0.1

[Sun Jul 18] 03:11 PM [0]
v22.computerking.ca > /usr/local/etc/namedb/pz #nslookup 192.168.0.1
Server:  computerking.ca
Address:  192.168.0.202

Name:    v22001.computerking.ca
Address:  192.168.0.1

[Sun Jul 18] 03:11 PM [0]
v22.computerking.ca > /usr/local/etc/namedb/pz #nslookup 192.168.0.1
Server:  mail1.computerking.ca
Address:  192.168.0.202

Name:    v22001.computerking.ca
Address:  192.168.0.1

I have done a bunch of googleing and looked through the BIND archives
but can not find a definitive answer not sure if this problem has to do
with me,  my ISP, or my registrar.  I have also contacted my ISP he has
no answer,  my registrar still waiting to hear back from them. and now
BIND some guidance would be greatly welcome.

Thanks in advance