ScanMail Message: To Sender, sensitive content found and action taken.

Ralph bind-users at sentries.org
Thu Jul 15 18:05:29 UTC 2004

Gregory Hicks wrote:

 > The problem here is that the roadway.com user in question will
 > probably not even get your subsequent posting due to, probably,
 > your analysis of trigger words.

That's what I suspected aswell, but I had a good laugh and wanted to
share it with the list members. Besides, Ken Cormack replied and I'll
gladly try to send him the original mail obfuscated if it helps. Ken
sent one message to me off-list, so you couldn't follow this part of
the conversation. Sorry.

Ralph