named.conf Question

phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu phn at icke-reklam.ipsec.nu
Thu Jul 1 10:28:18 UTC 2004

Assaf Nadler <assafn at random-logic.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to configure named to listen on 2 ip addresses and match each
to different zones

> Please advise

If i understand your question correct you should start 2 instances of
bind, each one using "listen-on <one-ip>" and configured differently.

This is the complete opposit of "views" but are quite easy to do :

Prepare the two config files, each with it's unique "listen-on" directive

Start two named by "named -c <config-file-name>"

--
Peter Håkanson