Configuration confusion

Daniel Hogan dhogan at richland.k12.la.us
Fri Jan 30 23:44:14 UTC 2004

HuMPie <humpie <at> grunn.org> writes:
> Why don't you install a caching named server  <at> home so you don't need the
> ISP named server anymore and you can query the request by your own...

Well, first of all, this isn't for home....this is for the school system in
which I am employed at. :-)

I'm looking at caching the information on the ISP's server, but also adding data
only to our server (in the same domain) that only applies to our office and
schools.  This is what I'm confused about on how to do IF it is even possible.

Thanks.