slave records beginning with db-

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Sat Jan 24 03:52:28 UTC 2004

On Thursday 22 January 2004 03:32 pm, Kevin Darcy wrote:

> They're just tempfiles. If you have stale ones, this implies that
> your nameserver died or crashed ungracefully at some point.

I presume then, that I can delete them.

The funny thing is if I delete them and just do a server reload, I
usually find at least one after the reload is finished.

Is it safe to delete them with cron.daily ???

Thanks!

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation