Primary DNS server setup help

Genco YILMAZ gyilmaz at mw.net.tr
Wed Jan 14 00:24:35 UTC 2004

hi,
you can't use your private (non-routable over internet) IP block for
your ns  records.
(If you want your domains to be public :)
Use your public IP address given to you by your provider in your NS records.
When you assign your public IP to your domain , your sub-domains will be
reachable as well.
Don't worry about it..