notify delays using nsupdate

Zain Al Abdeen zain011 at eim.ae
Tue Jan 13 07:07:25 UTC 2004

The delay seems to be with outbound notify when used with nsupdate....
the notify is fast on manual reload of the zone. Can someone explain the
reason behind this ?
Is there a max time interval by which a notify would definately be sent
when zones are dynamically updated ?
What other factors do effect this ?
Regards,
Zain