BIND bug?

Jeff Lasman blists at nobaloney.net
Mon Jan 12 22:20:36 UTC 2004

On Saturday 10 January 2004 12:28 pm, johnny at n0sq.net wrote:

> For some time, I've been fighting a problem with blank web pages and
> not receiving e-mail from certain web sites (i.e.
> www.multimedia4linux.de) and lists (i.e. expert at mandrake.com). I have
> no error messages in the logs regarding this so I'm at a loss as to
> what's causing these problems. I'm running BIND 9.2.2 on Mandrake
> 9.2.

I'm not sure why you'd think this to be a DNS error or why you think it
might be a bug in Bind.

What domain do you think has the DNS error?  If you don't give us any
info we can't possible see if it works for us.

Thanks.

Jeff
--
Jeff Lasman, nobaloney.net, P. O. Box 52672, Riverside, CA  92517 US
Professional Internet Services & Support / Consulting / Colocation