(probably stupid) question about testing

Michael W.Cocke cocke at catherders.com
Wed Jan 7 17:27:22 UTC 2004

I've been using dyndns.org as my nameserver not because I have a
dynamic IP but because my ISP doesn't provide DNS services.  Now, I
THINK I've got my internal nameserver set up properly...  but before I
go change my A record at Network Solutions to make my NS, er, my NS,
is there a definitive method to make SURE I've got this set up
properly?

Thanks!

Mike-

Mornings:  Evolution in action.  Only the grumpy will survive.