--enable threads

Ladislav Vobr lvobr at ies.etisalat.ae
Sun Feb 29 06:09:35 UTC 2004

Thanks for your reply Simon,

	I have successfully compiled it on solaris9 as 64-bit code, and
--enable-threads and it seems to have better performance against the
32bit code.

	I failed compiling it on Solaris8, and I am investigating it, does
anybody successfully compiled bind with 64bits on Solaris8?

	64bit code can be ran by any sparc2 or sparc3 cpu, Sun T1, E220, E420,
E450, V120, E280, E480... even with solaris8

Ladislav