FAIL Connect to mail servers

Vishal vishal at netsolutionsindia.net
Wed Feb 25 12:31:03 UTC 2004

Hello,

Thank you for the reply, No even sendmail is working fine cos i send a test
mail to pawscolumbus.org and it did went there, Also pawscolumbus.org is
configured to accept emails from designsouth.net, anyways i applied a fix by
restarting poprealyd,sendmail and syslogd which should fix the problem, I
wanted to confirm that its not a DNS issue right ?

Thank you,

Vishal.