My first mail..

Vishal vishal at netsolutionsindia.net
Fri Feb 20 20:49:41 UTC 2004

Thank you for the reply. Hope below explanation will help to understand my
problem in more better way.

I have around 3000 domains hosted on my server. For some reason I need to
check if the domain is been resolved by my server. Now instead of checking
each domain is there anyway that I can check all the domains in a single
command from some other server, using my server IP.

Thank you,