dnsproxy that can rewrite/filter responses ...

Thomas C. Knoeller tck at pretend.net
Tue Feb 17 17:55:38 UTC 2004

Howdy,

I am looking for something that can proxy dns domains with the ability to
rewrite and/or filter responses from those domains.

After doing a little bit of google'ing, I found the below URLs that describe
basically what I want.  Problem is the code below is kept in a vault and my
vendor contacts do not know how to get it out.

    http://www.sunshinepoultry.com/~brian/lisa.pdf
    http://www.usenix.org/publications/library/proceedings/sec96/full_papers/cheswick/index.html

Can anyone refer me to any products that would do something like this?

Feel free to send responses to me directly.  If I get anything interesting, I
will post a summary to the list.

Thanks,
-Tom