nslookup

David Botham DBotham at OptimusSolutions.com
Mon Dec 20 16:25:51 UTC 2004

bind-users-bounce at isc.org wrote on 12/20/2004 11:18:47 AM:

> [...]

That would work as well.  You are not using all of the options I have
above, but, dig assumes some defaults for things you do not specify on the
cli.  All of these assumed defaults are well documented in the man page.

Also, another great thing is that it is almost idiot proof.  Notice that
you have the args in a different order than I and dig is forgiving enough
to allow it.  How cool is that.

> <ducks and runs...>

<stands in middle of ring>

dave