recursion or no-recursion?

f.renzetti at fabaris.it f.renzetti at fabaris.it
Mon Dec 13 11:08:31 UTC 2004

 Thanks.
Yes, I have full control on B and C, but "stub" is not my best solution
because (this is what I know) it is a Bind-specific implementation and B and
C are not Bind-Based...
I thought to implement another type of configuration based on a per-domain =
forward zone, so:
on DNS B I think to configure a forward-zone for domain C ( domain C -> =
forwarders {C;}; )
on DNS C I think to configure a forward-zone for domain B ( domain B -> =
forwarders {B;}; )
and let A do like a forwarders for all other domain.
What do you think about this configuration?
Thanks again.

Renzetti Federico

System/Network Administrator
RedHat Ce= rtified Engineer