No reverse resolution working for me...

Martes Wigglesworth martes.wigglesworth at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 13 04:36:05 UTC 2004

Thanks for the assistance.

I was trying to get this email out, in a hurry, and I must have omitted
the TTL and comments when I grep|sort the info from cat.  My problem was
that in my named.conf file, I had $reverse.{reverseip}-in-addr.arpa,
instead of $reverse."".in-addr.arpa in my reverse zone instantiations.
I looked at it when you made the suggestions, and I found those errors
within my email, so I checked, and corrected, and all is working.
Thanks for the help, anyhow.  I also use the comments to make sure I
don't forget to put them there, when I have other comments.  I find it
easier to just have them there, and ready.  "Personal preferrence,
nothing more," quoted the raven, "Never more..."  Sorry, just could not
resist. :}
--
Respectfully,

M.G.W.