Resolution problem

Thu Dec 9 14:59:10 UTC 2004

Need help!
We use bind 9.3.0 on Solaris 8. For unknown reason we can't resolv the ns2.lamatapedia.com. Other DNS seem to answer this.
Any ideas for this problem.
Thanks a lot!
Here the dig:

dig @142.169.1.16 ns2.lamatapedia.com any

; <<>> DiG 8.4 <<>> @142.169.1.16 ns2.lamatapedia.com any
; (1 server found)
;; got answer:
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 0, AUTHORITY: 1, ADDITIONAL: 0
;; QUERY SECTION:
;;      ns2.lamatapedia.com, type = ANY, class = IN

;; AUTHORITY SECTION:
lamatapedia.com.        1h31m23s IN SOA  NS67.WORLDNIC.com. namehost.WORLDNIC.com. (
                                        2004062800      ; serial
                                        3H              ; refresh
                                        1H              ; retry
                                        1W              ; expiry